Find Out How Much Equity You Could Release With A Free Video Guide and Free Consultation
- Access to tax free lump sum cash to spend how you wish
- You can pay off an existing interest only mortgage
- You maintain 100% ownership of your home
- No negative equity guarantee on plans approved by the Equity Release Council
- You can protect a percentage of your property value for your loved ones
Are you eligible?
- You need to own your own home
- Property needs to be in the UK
- Minimum property value of £70,000
- Each homeowner needs to be 55+
What is equity release?
Over the years, your home may have gone up in value. Now, if you’re a homeowner over 55, you could release some of that money – equity – tied up in your home with equity release. It’s tax free, there’s no need to downsize and the money’s yours to use however you wish.
- Release from £10,000 to £100,000 or more
- Make the home improvements you’ve always dreamed of
- Pay off your debts and reduce your outgoings
Our Trusted Financial Conduct Authority Regulated Partners
Our trusted partners, Partner Prestige Wealth Planning, New Wave Financial Services, and Key provide high quality, jargon-free independent advice on their Equity Release products to its customers. Their objectives are to provide you with comprehensive Equity Release plan options based on your eligibility and financial objectives. Prestige Wealth Planning Ltd, New Wave Financial Services Ltd and Key Retirement Solutions Ltd are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.