Find Out How Much Equity You Could Release
With A Free Guide and Free Consultation
Are you eligible?
- Access to tax free lump sum cash to spend how you wish
- You can pay off an existing interest only mortgage
- You maintain 100% ownership of your home
- No negative equity guarantee on plans approved by the Equity Release Council
- You can protect a percentage of your property value for your loved ones
- You need to own your own home
- Property needs to be in the UK
- Minimum property value of £70,000
- Each homeowner needs to be 55+
What is equity release?
Over the years, your home may have gone up in value. Now, if you’re a homeowner over 55, you could release some of that money – equity – tied up in your home with equity release. It’s tax free, there’s no need to downsize and the money’s yours to use however you wish.
- Release from £10,000 to £100,000 or more
- Make the home improvements you’ve always dreamed of
- Pay off your debts and reduce your outgoings
UKeo (a trading style of Citrus Ornge Media Limited) is not authorised to, and does not provide financial advice of any kind. The contents of this website and any communications with UKeo are provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about the services that may be available to you via our partners. No content or communications with you by UKeo of any kind constitute, nor are intended to, constitute financial, legal, or any other type of advice and should not be relied upon for any such purposes. Should you require advice you should make your own enquiries of an appropriately qualified professional. Please see the full site terms and conditions here.